1) Paul takes Timothy with him (16:1-3)
a) What can we know about Timothy from these passages?
b) Why would Paul have Timothy circumcised?
c) Does this tell us anything about choosing Evangelists today? If so, what?
2) The Macedonian Call (16:4-10)
a) What message did they deliver in the cities they visited?
b) What two places did the Holy Spirit forbid them to preach?
c) What did they conclude after Paul's vision?
3) The Conversion of Lydia (16:11-15)
a) What type of person was Lydia?
b) Explain: "The Lord opened her heart to heed the things spoken by Paul"?
4) The Conversion of the Philippian Jailor (16:16-34)
a) Why were Paul and Silas arrested?
b) Discuss their attitude and actions in prison
c) Explain the Jailor's actions after the earthquake:
d) Discuss Paul's answer to his question "What must I do to be saved?":
5) Paul refuses to depart secretly (16:35-40)
a) What did Paul demand the Magistrates do before he would leave? Why?